Interested in being a part of our Sideco Family? Fill out the form and upload your resume! If we feel you're a fit we'll be in touch with you.
Sideco seeks an experienced and motivated individual to serve as a Siding Installation Specialist. This important position involves becoming a member of one of our highly trained crews that specialize in the installation of James Hardie fiber cement siding. Our focus is on producing high quality work, maintaining 100% customer satisfaction, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. Sideco has been family owned and operated since 1985, and we look forward to continuing the tradition of welcoming new members to our family.
As a member of our team you will:
- Receive on-the-job training and obtain necessary skills for being successful in the construction industry
- Learn about industry-leading siding products and best practices
- Collaborate with a team of skilled and dedicated craftsmen that take pride in their work
- Have dependable, consistent, and year-round work
- Enjoy job security as well as opportunities for advancement
- Be employed as a full-time employee with certain benefits, and not as a 1099 contractor
The individual we are looking for has the following characteristics:
- Experience in residential siding and/or window installation and basic general construction knowledge
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Reliable, self-sufficient, and motivated
- Ability to multitask
- Neat, organized, and detail-oriented
- Ability to provide and take clear instructions and guidance
- Positive role model and an ambassador to the community on behalf of our company
- Takes pride in their work
Starting pay is $15-$25/hour depending on experience. Benefits include paid-time off and a retirement plan. Job offer is dependent on passing a pre-employment background check and drug screen. All applicants must have their own transportation.
If you believe you have the experience and skills to take on this position, please apply.
Sideco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.